RFID Key fob compatible w/ the Mifare Ultralight EV1 13.56 Mhz ISO 14443A standard. Access fobs work with contactless smart NXP readers.
- FREQUENCY: 13.56 MHz
- FORMAT: Compatible with Mifare Ultralight EV1 and comparable with MF0UL11 and MF0UL21.
- NFC: Near Field Communication NFC tag type 2 for readers utilizing NXP chip.
- RFID: Radio frequency identification
- MEMORY: 384 bit or 1024 bit
- ISO STANDARD: 14443A
- USES: Building access systems, point of sale systems (POS), timeclock systems, public transportation systems, student IDs, Library cards, ticketing systems, loyalty card systems, employee identification and more